DBM 380 Week 4 Individual Assignment Database Creation (NEW)
This Tutorial was purchased 10 times & rated
A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- DBM 380 N Week 4 Individual Assignment Database Creation.zip
DBM 380 Week 4 ASSIGNMENT
Individual: Database Creation
The following assignment is based on the database environment designed in the Week Three Individual Assignment.
Your database project must meet the following assessment requirements:
• Create a database using professional principles and standards.
• Use a relational database software application to develop a database implementing the logical design into a physical design.
• Use an Oracle® database to create the normalized physical database including tables, columns with data types, primary keys, constraints, etc.
• Create a minimum of ten rows of test data in each table.
Submit an .sql file with the scripts needed to create tables with keys and to insert test rows, etc., into the tables and submit to the Assignment Files tab.